Dread Nation by Justina Ireland

Trained at Miss Preston’s School of Combat for Negro Girls in both weaponry and etiquette, Jane McKeene is poised for a successful career protecting the wealthy from the encroaching plague of walking dead. But when families begin to go missing, Jane uncovers a conspiracy that pits her against some powerful enemies. Sent far from home, Jane will need all her resourcefulness, wit and strength of character to survive.

A powerful, compelling tale of a young girl’s journey through a hostile world, Jane McKeene is an unforgettable protagonist, and Dread Nation is an unforgettable book.

Write a review in the Comment box below.  (You will need to be logged in).

One thought on “Dread Nation by Justina Ireland

1. As I read this book I was thrown into a massive web that was artfully made so that I could not get out of it until I’d read the whole thing to understand it. The amount of action and adventure that was in this book is astounding because it’s really hard to weave that all into one book! It made me fell quite a weird feeling to read this story as when I began to start reading I thought that it was very harmless and that nothing could go wrong but boy was I mistaken!