Ghost Hawk

I

In the winter of his eleventh year, Little Hawk goes deep into the forest, where he must endure a three-month test of solitude and survival which will turn him into a man.

But outside the woods, the world is changing. English settlers are landing on the shores of the New World, and tensions between native tribes and the invaders are rising.

Little Hawk’s fate becomes irreversibly entwined with that of John, a young English boy who dares to question intolerance. He is witness to a secret murder – will he now be witness to bloodshed between nations?

Please leave your reviews in the comment box below.  DO NOT publish your last name.  All comments are moderated so will not appear immediately.

2 thoughts on “Ghost Hawk

1. I really enjoyed this book. I could empathise with the characters who came alive though the descriptions. The story takes some unexpected twists and turns and you gain an insight what it must have been like to have settlers arriving in your communities.

2. Another brilliant read –especially if you like the legends of the American old west. Watch out for a shock with the central character, half way through the novel!