This year we had a very strong response to our Best Creative Response category, as well as Best Book Reviews.
If you haven’t had a look at the Creative Responses yet, do have a look now!
Our winners for the TSBA 2018 Creative Responses are:
- Our winner is Henry H from Kingston Grammar School for his response to The Arrival – look at his Wildlife Identification Guide
- Second is Thomas C from Emanuel School for his response to Welcome to Nowhere – look at his Escape from Syria model
- Third is Joe D from Kingston Grammar School for his response to The Arrival – look at his Suitcase Scene
Our winners for the TSBA 2018 Book Reviews of our shortlists are:
- Our winner is Josh McG from Royal Grammar School, Guildford, for his review of The Arrival
- Second is Freya M from Emanuel School for her review of Welcome to Nowhere
- Third is Hilla S from Emanuel School for her review of Welcome to Nowhere
Congratulations to all of these wonderful student winners. Their prizes will be with them via their librarians soon. We are really disappointed not to have been able to award these in person, but the weather was against us this year.